Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Fashion Doll Review. I hope I can encourage your enthusiasm in doll collecting with this blog.
I'm a new doll collector--I had a Tyler Wentworth doll repainted as Liv Tyler (as Arwen from Lord of the Rings) several years ago. I recently rediscovered 16" fashion dolls when searching for dolls resembling Natalie Dormer and Maria Doyle Kennedy from the Showtime series The Tudors. I'm a huge English history fan, after reading many historical fiction novels by Philippa Gregory and also history by Alison Weir.
Please leave your comments--I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...