Monday, August 11, 2008

Last update on new product postings...

This is a new line called DeeAnna Denton, deisgned for the 17" athletic female body (larger than Tyler, similar to the Lara Croft body, only with high heeled feet. Her style is glamourous 1950s haute couture.
From the Pirates of the Caribbean line (Disney movie), this is Will Turner, also a production version. I'm pleased to finally be able to see him as well. I bet we'll start seeing Legolas repaints as soon as this doll is released!
From the Harry Potter Series, Professor Severus Snape in his production form. He'll be close to 19" tall, and an excellent likeness.
As the previous line of Tiny Kitty dolls had not been produced, I thought this line had been cancelled. I am thrilled to see they are not! She's back! Here she is in Blue Dream--however, she will now be released on Effanbee's website.
Last we have a Luna Lovegood prototype (which still need approval before production) from the Harry Potter series. Look carefully at the man standing behind Luna--I think it might be Dumbledore!

There are more pictures and movies on the Tonner Doll blog--so be sure to check it out. I posted the items that are of most interest to me. So enjoy--I look forward to reading your comments.
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...