Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My very first Tonner

In my opinion, the very first doll you receive holds a special place in your collection. Mine, a repainted original straight arm Tyler, was commission for me as a birthday gift from my husband. It's Liv Tyler as Arwen, from Lord of the Rings. She even has sculpted ears.

Now, I have other dolls in my collection wearing finished removable clothing that isn't made from polyester fabric, and possibly with better facial paint. But I was mesmerized by this doll when I first received her. And I still love her as part of my collection, even if she can't pose as well as some of my other dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...