Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anne Boleyn -- Au Naturel Ashleigh Raven in real life

I'm pleased to introduce Anne Boleyn to my collection of Henry VIII's wives.  She was Henry's second wife--and the first to lose her life to him.  She was beheaded.  She was also Elizabeth I's mother, and a proponent of the blossoming Protestant movement of the time.
Anne is an exclusive of Two Daydreamers, a limited edition 200 Au Naturel Ashleigh Raven.  She's wearing a handmade gown I found on Ebay, thought I'd prefer to see her in more opulent jewels and in green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...