Thursday, October 23, 2008

A response to my last blog entry...

I asked my husband to become my first "follower" of my blog (which is a new Blogger feature), and he sent me an email yesterday. I think it deserves its own post!

Top Ten Reasons you should not buy a doll.
  1. You already have that one.
  2. It gives your husband the willies to see more dolls in the dark of the night.
  3. Your mailman asks your husband how he likes his new doll.
  4. Your kids keep asking, when you die, can they have your dolls?
  5. Your kids keep asking for food.
  6. Your don't have any more space in the closet for another 16" x 6" x 4" box. [He must have measured, or taken a good look, I guess.]
  7. Your friends refer to you as "that doll lady."
  8. Your family refers to you as "that doll lady."
  9. Your husband starts to refer to your collect as "the mutant fashion army" and mumbling about a preemtive strike.
  10. Your husband comes up with what he thinks are ten good reasons why you don't need another doll.

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...