Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ruby slippers


Ruby slippers, originally uploaded by titancia.

I was browsing on Flickr today, actually looking for a real-life picture of a Goodness and Gossamer Glinda, and I found this gorgeous photo of Blue Skies Glinda posted by Titancia.
I still have not purchased this doll--I have though about buying her forever, but I have wanted to find real-life pictures of her before actually buying her. Now, after looking through Titancia's photos, I probably do actually need to find this doll. In fact, I may even need to "exchange" Goodness for Blue Skies. I just have a think for weird colored hair. And she's just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...