Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ultra Basic Shauna in real life

My Ultra Basic Shauna from Angelic Dreamz arrived today.  She looks prettier in person than in the promotional photos, I think.  I've decided to turn her into Katherine Parr, Henry VIII's sixth wife.  Her sculpt reads a little older, especially with her smoky eye makeup.  I think she's lovely.
In my photos, she is wearing Royal Portrait, from the Alice in Wonderland collection.  Eventually, I'd like to find a more unique period outfit for her, but she will have to be happy in red for now.  You can see a few more photos in my gallery.
Compare my shots to her promo shot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...