Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Integrity Toys new Spring 2009 line...

Check out the latest from Jason Wu and Integrity Toys. (I use Safari as my browser and couldn't get the presentation to work easily, but the site says to use Firefox or Explorer instead. A girl has to have principles!) Click on the presentation button.
I have to say, I'm not currently an Integrity collector, but I just may start this year. I am in love with the limited edition doll listed for sale on the front, Nadja the Illusionist. She is simply gorgeous. I know she's a Fashion Royalty size--12"--so she won't fit in with my current collection, plus I've blown my budget for the month. And then, in this spring line, there is Poppy Parker. Her face is just adorable! I think she'd make a fantastic companion for Tiny Kitty! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...