Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Innoquii doll at Superfrock...

And man, is my wishlist looking scary! She's 14" inches tall, so I'd be starting yet another scale. But she's porcelain. I've always wanted a porcelain fashion doll. And of the preview dolls I've seen (of the ones featured in Haute Doll magazine, at least) the Bride is my very favorite. Of course, we've just moved into our very first home this weekend, so my doll budget is good and spent. But I may make an exception and see if I can find room on a credit card for this little lady. She is just amazing. She's a limited edition of 300 dolls and retails for 200GBP (about $292USD).
Technical details: The doll is has white hair with gray glass eyes and applied lashes. She has dramatic smokey makeup with pale peach lips. She includes pierced ears with metal hoops. Her body includes a clock on her leg and a spine tattoo as well.
In addition to her fantastic glittering tulle wedding gown and veil, she also includes satin panties, hose, white shoes, garter and a bouquet. A stand is also included.
Photos courtesy Superfrock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...