Friday, June 5, 2009

Kyori in Dressed to Thrill

This is Fierce Subject Kyori in Dressed to Thrill. I can't believe I was also considering selling this lovely doll--but of course I can't now. She's just too much fun. I just adore the polka dots, and she can totally carry off this hat.

I think she comes across as very elegant and sophisticated in this outfit. I do still need to rinse the gel out of her hair--it feel really stiff. Maybe I'll do that today.

You can check out the rest of Kyori's photo shoot on my Flickr photostream or on my Mobile Me gallery.

2 comments:

  1. I have featured your awesome blog on my roundup blog Dolls: Crafting and Collecting
    www.allthingsdoll.blogspot.com

    best wishes,
    Robyn L. Coburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I've subscribed to your great blog and posted a permanent link to yours on mine as well--I'll go catch up on some reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...