Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peak's Woods 6th Anniversary Event!

This is truly going to be the death of me.

For the month of December, all customers who buy one full FOC doll, you may choose an FOC or FOB head for free.

Customers who buy one full FOB doll may choose an FOB head for free.

There is also a Bitten body (the one released in Haute Doll--a body with bite marks on the neck) which is available as a standard option, and it's available for purchase separately now, too, or with any FOC doll.

If you ordered from Peak's Woods in November from the website, you will be offered a free head (you'll be sent an email separately).

Here's a link to the Event message.
Photos courtesy of Peak's Woods.

2 comments:

  1. Oh--Skyia is SOOO pretty. I love her! It was such a hard choice between Sky and Skyia, but I tend toward sadder sculpts, so I chose Sky for my first PW doll.

    I think I'm going to have to go for this event. I'm planning on Goldie this time--a change for me--and a Wake-Up head, I think. But I keep reading that I will eventually want a body for her, as well. (I think those writers are probably right.) :) Just waiting to hear if my dealers can take advantage of this offer, but I think it's a website-direct event only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá , tudo bonito adorei as bonecas são lindas obrigada a visita volte sempre estarei aqui sempre.Beijocasss Rosa

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...