Sunday, February 7, 2010

Marvelously Morose - My Dark Valentine


Marvelously Morose, originally uploaded by alington.
This is one of Tonner Doll's Halloween convention dolls from 2008, Sister Dreary Marvelously Morose. She's been redressed in a one-of-a-kind Mod Alice (rather wonderfully dark) outfit, that is convertible to fuchsia--specifically for my Valentine's Day display.

I love this girl.

The outfit was created by Nancie at Nankatts, and Nancie does fabulous stuff--she designed this for me based of a photo and my descriptions. She knew exactly what I wanted, and did a wonderful job.

See the rest of Sister Dreary's photoshoot on Flickr. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...