Friday, April 9, 2010

Wake-up Cue Blushed


Wake-up Cue, blushed, originally uploaded by alington.
I'm trying out a new lens my husband rented from our local camera shot (always a bad idea, since you love each one you try). It's a Nikon 105, something or other. I love how bright it is.

Wake-up Cue (I have to start calling her Anastasia, but it isn't sticking) has been blushed by me, very subtly. She still needs sueding. I also gave her a French manicure and pedicure today.

She's wearing her OOAK Rococo gown and a London wig by JPop. It's a nice change from the Sunstreaked Lynea wig, I think. See more photos from this shoot on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...