Thursday, May 6, 2010

Robert Tonner's fall 2010 fashion collection!

Check out Robert Tonner's 2010 fall collection--this one is for real women, not for dolls.
I see a few outfits in here that totally remind me of some of Antoinette's outfits from this year, also. I wonder--were they inspired by Antoinette, or were Antoinette's outfits inspired by these fashions?

Simply beautiful. I wonder if I'd be able to find them in any stores. I adore the flirty short, red dress with black tights, and the knee-length sleeveless black dress with the lace tights and gloves, and also the long olive silk/rayon velvet fitted gown with the gold sequined jacket. So elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...