Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fairy of the Forest

Here is my white-skin, Wake-Up Cue, a Peak's Woods BJD, dressed as the Fairy of the Forest. I've made her outfit, which you can see full-length on Flickr.

Her leaf skirt are silk floral leaves sew onto bias tape and ties at her waist. Her top and belt is just fringed beaded trim I've had in my sewing basket for ever. I've draped it around her waist, chest and neck, and pinned it in place.

For modesty concerns, I've added a few white feathers here and there for coverage--however, you may see some blushing poking through in my other photos, due to the breeze.

More to see on my Flickr photostream.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, even ethereal. Kind of reminds me of the sprite in Fantasia 2000.

    Just don't let Nico see that maribou or he will lose his mind.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...