Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fairy of the Sun

Normal skin, normal bust Goldie, by Peak's Woods, is modeling as the Fairy of the Sun in this photo.

The outfit is another of my handmade concoctions--you should try it! No sewing is necessary. Though in Goldie's case, I did sew the stretch sequins top a la 1983 Dream Date Barbie style, so it would quit dropping sequins all over the floor.

Next, I wrapped a length of yellow decorator fringe around her waist and pinned. I found sunflower trim in my sewing basket. I added a chiffon ribbon bow at her neck, and the birds came from the clearance section at Michaels.

Wig is by DollHeart (it's the blonde Lynea wig), and I've pinned it up with help from the bird alligator clip.

More on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...