Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ghoulia Yelps, Monster High

Ghoulia Yelps, a Monster High doll by Mattel - too cute with her owl.
OK, I succumbed to the spooky cuteness of Mattel's Monster High dolls. Their cuteness and the fact that I found a blue-haired girl with gray skin (Ghoulia Yelps) in the sale pile at Target. I should have picked up Clawdeen Wolf, too. They were listed for just $15 each. Great bargain, but not many in stock.

Ghoulia is the shy girl of the group, and she includes her pet owl, and very cool glasses. I love her high heeled sneakers, cassette purse and zipper earrings.

Ghoulia's fancy glasses
Her gray skin matches limited edition (San Diego Comic Con exclusive) Frankie Stein perfectly. But now, I feel like I need to add the green Frankie, too. These girls have such attitude--I love them!

Something about their cute little figures, dainty fingers spread out wide, big heads and feet, and otherwise exaggerated features make them just so right. Visit my Flickr photostream for more photos of these sassy little girls. I want to borrow Kate's Lagoona Blue, too.


Ghoulia Yelps and Frankie Stein

Ghoulia and Frankie - BFFs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really wish we had those in Australia. They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have them now in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I'm from Sweden, so I want to order Ghoulia and Frankie from Ebay sooo bad... They are so cool! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE GHOULIA ......................................

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...