Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm thankful for...#9


1969 Blonde TNT Flip, originally uploaded by alington.
1969 Blonde TNT Flip Barbie. Another great trade from Kathie, I love her sweet vintage face!

Doll clubs are great, because you can see new dolls in person that you never knew you needed in your collection. And the trades... oh yes!

This girl hasn't had any retouching, either. I'm almost afraid to take her out of the box! (Well, almost.)

Oh yes--did I mention I'm thankful for Kathie, too? [wink]

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous, Alison! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...