Friday, December 24, 2010

11-12" December Christmas Finery


December Christmas Finery, originally uploaded by alington.
My 11-12" Fabulous Gown shelf:
  • Madame du Barbie (Bob Mackie)
  • Queen V Veronique (Integrity Toys)
  • Portrait in Taffeta (another collector Barbie)
  • True Royalty Vanessa (Integrity--well, parts of her outfit only--you might notice her pink petticoat, which is from Dressmaker Detail's Blushing Bride)
  • Christian Dior Barbie.
Forgive my attempt at Vanessa's hair. I bought her with her hair taken down, and she's scheduled for a hair restyle next month.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And you know who should be in the middle there... Marie Antoinette ;)
    Maybe someday! (I've seen her sell for only $600 lately, totally missed out there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! And thanks--I'll keep my eyes open for Marie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...