Sunday, January 2, 2011

Celebrate Disco


Celebrate Disco, originally uploaded by alington.
One of the Christmas gifts from my brother-in-law, Celebrate Disco... Nikki? Why do I want to call her Nikki? Is it on the box somewhere?

Anyway, we drew names this year, and she was one of the dolls on my wish list. My sister helped him choose some gifts for me. I'm so fortunate to have a family (or some family members) who support my doll-collecting hobby.

She'll be coming out of the box soon. But for now, when you open the box, the stand plays Celebration from Kool and the Gang. How funky!

Plus, she's one of the prettiest Steffie faces ever!

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...