Saturday, April 30, 2011

Steffie of the Day - Vintage Repro Black Barbie


Repro Black Barbie, originally uploaded by alington.
One of my favorite Steffie-faced dolls is the original Black Barbie doll from 1980, but I haven't been fortunate enough to add her to my collection yet.

I do, however, have the lovely reproduction. And she, too, is adorable. I have her dressed in a fun Fashion Fever outfit from 1998 or 1999. She is just smashing in yellow.

See another full-length photo of her on Flickr, in my display.

1 comment:

  1. I had never seen her before. Thanks for sharing. By the way, everything started working again for me with your site. I don't know why. I didn't get to troubleshoot yet. Oh well. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...