Sunday, August 28, 2011

Two hours left on eBay!

Pop Life Kelly by alington
Pop Life Kelly, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Take a peek within the next two hours on my fabulous eBay auctions - some of the dolls still don't have a single bid, and start at just $24.99, including this fabulous pivotal body Steffie-faced Pop Life Kelly.

Others include DotW India, German, Peruvian, Hispanic Barbie (she is really gorgeous!), Happy New Year Barbie from 1995 and 1996 (in the red and pink kimonos), and the 1982 Barbie & Friends gift set, including a hard-to-find PJ, screened just like Dream Date PJ, only dressed in fabulous 1980s era casuals.

All are NRFB with varying box conditions, from my smoke-free and cat-friendly home. Most of my devoted readers know I have a generous return-policy as well.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for your support. I'm hoping to find extra-special homes for my special Steffie-faced girls!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for the Heads Up, Alison. But, uh, and I hate to play the dummy here. But, just how do I get to your eBay auctions? Did I miss a link somewhere?

    Oh here it is, (http://myworld.ebay.com/alington). I found the link over on your About Page.

    ~ Ken ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...