Monday, October 24, 2011

Poppy as Alice

Poppy as Alice by alington
Poppy as Alice, a photo by alington on Flickr.
You know how I keep saying I'm over Alice? Well, it turns out I may have been slightly mistaken.

So here is I Love How You Love Me Poppy Parker (the longest-named doll by Integrity Toys) dressed in the 2010 IFDC Companion Doll's Curiouser's outfit. I think she makes a perfect Alice. See more photos on Flickr.

If this isn't the post with the worst grammar in the universe, well, I don't know what to say. Next thing you know, I'll be making up words.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely my fave Poppy - and she looks great as Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Alison is over Alice in Wonderland."

    Anyone who believes that, please contact me about the lovely ocean view property in Phoenix, AZ I am trying to sell to raise more doll money.

    XD

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...