Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BFC Email

Oh! So--I'd been wondering why I hadn't been receiving much email from the Barbie Fan Club lately, and I came across a rather helpful post on the message board today.

First, with the new message board, your default setting is to not receive messages from BFC. I checked, and sure enough, I hadn't set my preferences to receive promotional email. Here's how to do it:

  1. Log in to your account at BarbieCollector.com.
  2. Click on Your Account (first drop-down menu at the top of the screen, under "Hello, [your name]."
  3. Click on Edit Preferences (about a third of the way down the page in the My Account tab, it reads, "Edit Profile" and "Edit Preferences."
  4. Scroll down to just above the bold Privacy Preferences section, and click the checkbox that says, "Sign up for email updates from BarbieCollector.com."
  5. Click the pink Save button.
That's it. Just so you all know, the BarbieCollector email is a little different than email you get from ordering a catalog or placing an order. 

So. That's not so hard. I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't done this sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...