Saturday, February 4, 2012

My first doll from Wilde Imagination: Lizette!

Lizette by alington
Lizette, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Essential Lizette, Wigged Out, has arrived, and I just love her. Of course, she can't come live here without me messing with her a little, so here is a list of her beauty treatments so far:
  • manicure
  • liquitex on her eyes and lips for vavoom shine
  • applied lashes
  • a Peak's Woods wig
  • outfit by Jennygrey Designs
  • bling by Tonner and Gene
I think her spice skin tone is simply lovely. Her original lingerie is really fun and detailed--a lovely cotton camisole and bloomers--plus she includes white tights and lace boots.

The two wigs included with this doll are fun--a long raven mohair-like wig and a short and sassy brown style--but I have a hard time with the hard cap. I think because of my experience with BJD stretchy wig caps, I prefer those. Here, she is wearing a wig usually worn by my MSD-sized girls.

You can see more photos of her on Flickr.

Lizette
Lizette, a photo by alington on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. she's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, when the blog first came up, all I saw was the title, and a little bit of the green wall background. Then I saw the blue wig, and thought, "What the...?"

    But this works well, it REALLY works well together! Please tell Jen another GREAT job on a doll outfit!

    And give yourself a pat on the back for some inspired dressing of your new girl!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...