Thursday, August 2, 2012

Champs-Élysées Victoire Roux Dolls Magazine exclusive


Another wonderful exclusive is available through August 13, 2012. Champs-Élysées Victoire Roux is limited to 500 and retails for $125. She has lovely rooted red hair and can be seen on the cover of DOLLS Magazine.

She is dressed in a gorgeous embroidered black cocktail gown with a pink coat, and includes gloves, a brooch, earrings, a beaded headpiece, pumps, and a black clutch.

A portion of the 500 dolls have been set aside exclusively for W Club members, who can put their names in a lottery before Victoire goes on sale to the general public in September.



Photos property of Integrity Toys.

2 comments:

  1. I found out today that I won the right to purchase this gorgeous girl -- I am so excited! I have the other two, and think this is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I won her, too! I'm so excited! I missed out on the last version, and am super excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...