Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Couture in London, also "one of the prettier dolls in the collection, from The Colours collection presented by Magia 2000 last night.

This was my first time in attendance at a Magia fashion show, and it was such a treat! We were shown 50 amazing hand beaded and embroidered works of art, runway style, complete with music and narration. I took photos with the real camera which I'll upload when I get home.

Special guests included Ibrahim Ismail and Richard Simmons. It was gorgeous, fun, and simply breathtaking! If you a chance to meet the artist in person, it's a treat! I'm now officially a fan girl!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous doll. Please send my love to mario, Gianni and Ibrahim. Tell them Ada misses them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Magia! It must have been phenomenal to see their work in person. I can't wait to see those photos!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...