Thursday, August 8, 2013

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler! Reception swag included a printed hankie and beads with a resin (I think) silhouette logo "A Doll's Life For Me!" printed on the front.

We got to see amazing silent auction donations of all types--photos will come later on Flickr, since I brought my real camera--as well as previewing the wonderful live auction dolls and meet the artists.

I wasn't sure if I should post this, but I decided I'd better. Apparently, I'm enough of a nobody to not be aware of the tradition that if you're a Somebody, you aren't required to wait in line with the rest of us lowly registrants. Unfortunately, I'm unaware of this tradition enough not even to recognize the Somebodies! Not that I was offended or anything, of course. Thank goodness I was wearing flats and had an adult beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...