Monday, February 10, 2014

Wicked Style Aika

Wicked Style Aika by alington
Wicked Style Aika, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Ack! I don't know what is happening to me, but these girls just keep showing up!

Worse, this one, Wicked Style Aika, included an extra body. (I found her used, but I'm not 100% sure she's original--can any reader help? Heather?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?) (Doesn't that name look weird spelled out? I actually had to look it up!)

The dressed body looks like an original body, but the legs don't bend. I think it might be an Advance A-Type body, actually. The package included an Advance D-Type body (the one in the photo), nude and wrapped in tissue, in addition to both option sets A and B (which include tons of extra hands and a set of shoulder pieces).

In the photo above, I've dressed the sitting body in Chocolate Mint Ice Cream outfit (Sahras a la Mode), which is a nice fit--possibly a bit large in the bust, but still fine. Then, I simply popped Aika's head on the peg--no heat required, since the vinyl is so soft.

She's so cute and easy to redress. I'm afraid she won't be my last Azone addition!

You can see additional photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...