Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Coated in Glamour - via Polyvore

Coated in Glamour

Coated in Glamour by alison-boyd-rasmussen featuring a leather jacket

Like Pinterest, I only intended to spend a couple of minutes on Polyvore before I dropped down the rabbit hole... but I just love that site! Here's a fancy version of Integrity's Coated in Glamour Tulabelle--in case you wanted to try out her look for yourself. You've gotta admire the dress--for $1,920 from Harrods.com. It's on my wish list for my own wardrobe this year! 

I realize that there are lots of ways to make this outfit less expensive, but that was not my intention for this set. I wanted to make the ideal outfit for Tulabelle--and for a RL IT doll--and I think I came pretty close!

Jovani dress
$1,920 - harrods.com


Barbara Bui leather jacket
intermixonline.com


Sergio Rossi black boots
theoutnet.com


Zagliani blue handbag
luisaviaroma.com


Hermès enamel bracelet
usa.hermes.com



Betsey johnson jewelry
betseyjohnson.com


Expressions stackable ring
fashion.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...