Friday, April 11, 2014

Fall Flowers - Magia 2000

Fall Flowers is now the prettiest Steffie in my collection! I'm currently at the Grant A Wish convention in Livonia, MI, and the room shopping is simply fabulous!
Interestingly, I discovered I've been mispronouncing Magia 2000 all these years. It turns out, the name is pronounced "Ma-jee'-ah," not "Ma'-jee-ah," much to my surprise and a little to my embarrassment. I found out listening to Mario say the name out loud, and I asked about it. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's super pretty! Don't feel bad about pronunciations. There's a lot of doll names and brands that I don't know how to say myself

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...